Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE 08'

So today is the day in which citizens of these here United States are suppossed to come out and cast their vote for President. I wont be voting today....or any day in the near future. Some may say Im wrong for not voting, ("becuase people died for the right to vote.") but shit lets be real, nobody actually knows/knew those people so why do people feel a sense of allegiance to it. People died for ALL people to have equal rights....but racisim STILL exist and shit is still un-just. Anyways, I honestly think all politicians lie, these elections are just us casting our vote on whose lies we believe at the moment.

Its funny to me to see all the hop on bang wagon people scream and preach to vote, but I can guaruntee you majority of them are going to see those voting lines and turn right the fuck back around and go home. Im not gonna lie though...as much as I dislike the thought of a presidential campaign and politicians in general...I am interested to see who wins, AND THE AFTERMATH.

No comments: